CRY+VIS Interface Meeting
Date: 2021/9/3 13:00-13:50
Participants: Takahashi, Ikeda, Yasui, Hirata, Aso, Sato, Ushiba, Kimura, Yokozawa, Akutsu
- IX: In finalization. Health check.
- EX: In finalization. Health check. Installation of ACCs will be scheduled after the health check.
- IY: TM height was adjusted/measured on 9/1.
- EY: Weight and Yaw were adjusted on 9/2. Chamber closing is scheduled on 9/6-8.
- TM height setting: Height of ITMY/ETMY was measured.
- Commissioning in air: Health check. Oplev setting.
- Commissioning in vacuum:
- Overall commissioning:
- Acceptance check: Every Friday.
- PF actuator: At the in-vacuum commissioning.
- New vacuum pumps for V-chambers:
- Heater control: Consider the protection for water drop.
Date: 2021/9/3 14:00-14:20
Participants: Takahashi, Sato, Ushiba, Yokozawa, Fabian, Sugiyama, Aso, Ishizaki, Tanaka, Terrence
- Adjusted the height of GAS filters and measured the height of TMs in IY and EY.
- Satou-san warned us that the geophone cables requires special attention. The cable shield (connected to pin 5) should not touch anything metallic.
- It seems the solution provided my Mark in the past was better. We should look more into it.
We assessed the health of the in-vacuum cables by measuring resistances, capacitances and inductances from the outside of the chamber at the flanges.
The only anomaly was that we found a 8.05 MΩ path between pin 2 and the chamber in the BF picomotor connector (Flange 4, connector 3). We never use these picomotors, so this problem should not have important consequences.
- We still have to measure some inductances.
In the BF picomotor connector, it's not possible measure the correct capacitance between pins 1 and 6, which should be around 190 nF. This is not expected to be a problem because we tend to nerver use those picomotors.
- This situation is strage because Ikeda-san used these picomotors many months ago.
- PRM will be next.
- Type-A team: Preparation for accelerometers.
- Type-B team:
IMC suspensions are ready in air  will finish 2021/04/21.
PRs are ready in air  will finish 2021/07/09.
ETMX is ready in air  will finish 2021/08/25.
ITMX is ready in air  will finish 2021/08/31.
ETMY is ready in air  will finish 2021/09/16.
ITMY is ready in air  will finish 2021/11/08.
BS is ready in air  will finish 2021/11/24.
SRs are ready in air  will finish 2021/12/20.
Output suspensions are ready in air  will finish 2021/12/21.
TMSY is ready in air  will finish 2021/??/??.
TMSX is ready in air  will finish 2021/??/??.
The week from 9/6
- Takahashi: 9/6-10
- Sato: 9/6-10
- Hirata: 9/6-9
- Yano: 9/6-10
The week from 9/13