CRY+VIS Interface Meeting
Date: 2021/10/15 13:00-13:25
Participants: Takahashi, Hirata, Miyoki, Yasui, Ikeda, Ushiba, Uchiyama, Yokozawa, Sato, Node
- IX: Health check. F0 behavire.
- EX: Health check.
- IY: (LVDT driver. Cable check.)
- EY: H4 geophone. F0 FR. Height adjustment. LVDT driver. IP position. Insulator repair.
- TM height setting: ITMY
- Commissioning in air: Health check.
- Commissioning in vacuum:
- Overall commissioning:
- Acceptance check:
- PF actuator: At the in-vacuum commissioning.
- New vacuum pumps for V-chambers: Under the bidding process.
- Heater control: To PRs in the next.
Date: 2021/10/15 14:00-14:40
Participants: Takahashi, Ushiba, Ishizaki, Hirata, Uchiyama, Sugiyama, Terrence, Fabian, Miyoki, Tanaka, Sato
- EY: Installation of the H4 geophone. Modification of the F0 FR. Height adjustment with the jacks. Replacement of the LVDT driver for IP. Adjustment of the IP position.
- IX: Repair of the cable connection in F0.
- BS: We tested the robustness of the outer frame
- Resolution of the dial gauge: 0.01 mm.
- Weight added to the frame: ~71 kg.
Corner (-X,-Y) : -3 um
Corner (-X,+Y): -10um
Corner (+X,+Y): it didn't seem to move much.
Corner (+X,-Y): -8 um
SR2: The geophone theoretical noise was calculated (shown in this meeting last year also). The noise is higher than expected.
- SR3: The geophone theoretical noise was calculated.
Below 500 mHz, the calculated and measured values seem to coincide.
- As far as I remember being told, these geophones have been very noisy after installation on the IP table. I need to measure the IP free swing displacement ASD on a day with low micro-seismic in order to compare.
- SR2: We fixed the BF picomotor cable.
- On monday we moved the V1 OSEM within range. We left it at ~9940 cnt. Although I don't expect this to happen, let's see if the OSEM remains in range after the next eathquake.
- We assesed whether is possible to lower the SF keystone by 5.2 mm: it seems possible.
- The concern was cables underneath the BF touching the security structure ring, but there are functional gaps after we lowered it.
- First we moved the keystone using the lock screws, but later we used 405 grams.
- Lowering the SF yoke-coil assembly might damage cables around, but I guess we can fix them if such a thing happens.
- It's better to add mass on the keystone rather than on the BF. Hirata-san has designed an adapter.
- Unification of the coil name notation (H1, H2, ..) was suggested.
- Type-A team: From the satellite room in Mitaka.
- Type-B team: Geophone noise, IP LVDT.
(Date in Kamioka)
The week from 10/18
- Hirata: 10/19-22
- Yano: 10/18-22
The week from 10/25
- Takahashi: 10/26-29
- Sato: 10/26-29
- Hirata: 10/26-29
- Yano: 10/25-29