CRY+VIS Interface Meeting
Date: 2021/10/22 13:00-13:20
Participants: Takahashi, Ikeda, Yasui, Uchiyama, Yokozawa, Hirata, Sato, Aso, Kimura, Ushiba
- IX: Health check. BF actuator.
- EX: Health check. HPCD. BF damper (V).
- IY: LVDT driver. Cable check.
- EY: F0 FR range. Weight on PF.
- TM height setting: ITMY
- Oplev: Wind shields were installed to the IXC and EXC.
- ACC: Ready to install to EX. Measurement for IY is necessary.
- Commissioning in air: Health check.
- Commissioning in vacuum:
- Overall commissioning:
- Acceptance check:
- PF actuator: At the in-vacuum commissioning.
- New vacuum pumps for V-chambers: Under the bidding process.
- Heater control: To PRs in the next.
Date: 2021/10/22 14:00-14:35
Participants: Takahashi, Fabian, Miyoki, Uchiyama, Hirata, Ishizaki, Ushiba, Terrence, Sato, Tanaka, Sugiyama
- Range of F0 FR in EY was expanded from +/- 0.4mm to +/- 0.9mm.
- SRM: We measured the mirror height with respect to Tomaru-san's new marking of the expected beam height.
- It is 2.8 mm below. This is ~1.5 turns of the jacks.
- We should try raising it with the jacks next week.
- SR3 and SR2: We doubled checked previous measurements.
According to Tomaru-san's measurements of the chamber height with respect to the BS, it is necessary to lower the suspension by 6.3 mm. We checked whether this is possible using the SF keystone:
- It seems possible, however, we need to do additional work becuase a couple of cables touch the security structure after a displacement of 3.3 mm.
- We think we can fix this problem by doing the following:
- Modify one of the L-shaped security structure stops around the BF and
- Add a cable clamp underneath the BF; there is an unused M6 threaded hole next to the cables.
See pictures in klog 18638.
- For the sake of checking, we lowered the SF keystone from the setpoint by approximately 7.3 mm and nothing else semeed to touch the security structure. A RM coil cable came very close to do it, but we can modify the security structure easily.
Hirata-san finished the design of the SF keystone ballast mass base plate. We will proceed as soon as we have the new components.
Type-B and Type-Bp height report
See Fabian's slides.
- Type-A team: LVDT driver in IY. HPCD and BF damper in EX.
- Type-B team: Mirror inspection (Hirata-san), raise SRM, fix SRM IP LVDTs, it depends on the conclusions of the Tuesday meeting.
Terrence: My plan at KAGRA. Presentation file here
(Date in Kamioka)
The week from 10/25
- Takahashi: 10/26-29
- Sato: 10/26-29
- Hirata: 10/26-29
- Fabian: away on Monday and Tuesday due to vaccination.
The week from 11/1
- Takahashi: 11/1-2
- Hirata: 11/2-5