CRY+VIS Interface Meeting
Date: 2022/3/11 13:00-13:45
Participants: Takahashi, Sato, Aso, Yasui, Ushiba, Ikeda, Akutsu, Tomaru
- IX: Glitch in the Oplev signal.
- EX: Health check.
- IY: Recovery of the F2.
- EY: Installation of the accelerometers.
- Replacement of flip cables: The spare feedthrough flange was an old KAGRA type (8 connectors).
- TM height setting: ITMY.
- Oplev: Setup of the Oplev in EY was almost done. Not yet in IY.
- ACC: Installation in EY.
- Commissioning in air: Alignment of ITMY.
- Commissioning in vacuum:
- Acceptance check:
- PF actuator: At the in-vacuum commissioning.
- New vacuum pumps for V-chambers:
- Heater control: Test in IXV/EXV.
- Power source for Oplev:
- TMS: Flip cables (+gender changer) are necessary.
Date: 2022/3/11 14:00-14:12
Participants: Takahashi, Ushiba, Aso, Tanaka
- Recovered the F2 in IY. The BF was disconnected from the filter chain once, and the F2 was rotated at the F0 receptacle so that the stuck-out cable on the F2 can stay apart from the pole. The resonant frequencies of the IP became almost the same in L and T. The IP was tuned to 70mH for L and 60mHz for T. The resonant frequency of the F2 is very low (~0.1Hz). The drift is large. Though the height range of the keystone is large enough, the FR range is very small. The FR is easily stuck on the lower side.
- Installed the accelerometers in EY.
Miyo-kun sorted out bugs affecting Type-B automeasurement script. There are still some suggestions to tell him.
- We found out the channel name assigment of the BF LVDTs. There was no information about it. We disconnected in-vacuum cables and checked which channel in the medm screen was affected. Hirata-san wrote the information in a document.
- We inspected PR2 and PRM traversers to learn their orientations with respect to the suspensions. Hirata-san and others compiled the information in a document.
- We tested the two ways of holding the traverser limit swtiches. Both methods seem good, although one has the disadvantage that some set screws must be used at the further side of the assembly, and they may be accidentally dropped on the suspension.
- Type-A team: Alignment and height check of ITMY. Tuning of the IP in EY.
- Type-B team: In the BS payload, move the stop screws closer to the suspension.
(Date in Kamioka)
The week from 3/14
- Takahashi: 3/15-18
- Sato: 3/15-18
- Hirata: 3/15-18
The week from 3/21
- Takahashi: 3/22-25
- Sato: 3/22-25
- Hirata: 3/22-25