CRY+VIS Interface Meeting
Date: 2022/5/27 13:00-13:30
Participants: Takahashi, Ikeda, Uchiyama, Yokozawa, Ushiba, Sato, Tomaru, Miyoki, Kimura
- IX: MN PS gain. ADC noise.
- EX: Damping filter was updated. ADC noise.
- IY: Pump down. ADC noise. Leak test on 6/1.
- EY: Pump down. ADC noise. Leak test on 5/30.
- Type-B: Calibration of geophone in SR2. Stand-alone SM driver for SR3. OSEM adjustment in SR2. FC on BS.
- Type-Bp: Installation of traverser limit SW to PRM, test on 5/30. Installation of MSB to PRM. FC on PR3 in the next week.
- Type-C: Installation of OMC and OFI.
- Replacement of flip cables: EXT and BF pt100.
- TM height setting:
- Oplev: TM Oplev in EX in the next week.
- Commissioning in air:
- Commissioning in vacuum: Y-arm lock with Stefan in the week of 6/6.
- Acceptance check:
- PF actuator: At the in-vacuum commissioning.
- New vacuum pumps for V-chambers: Test in IYV.
- Heater control: Pending.
- TMS: Camera image was changed after the evacuation in EY.
Date: 2022/5/27 14:00-14:10
Participants: Takahashi, Ushiba, Uchiyama, Tanaka
- Monitored the Type-A towers during the evacuation in IY and EY. The height of the top chamber was changed by 1mm.
- In SR2, we adjusted the positions of H2 and V1 OSEMS. It was the first time we did it without locking and stepping onto the lower breadboard, which was good. See klog for details.
- In SR2 also,
- I wrote in the filter banks the inter-calibration factors between geophones and LVDTs in L, T and Y.
- I also began preparation for the inter-calibration between the seismometer on the ground (2nd floor) and the geophones and the LVDTs. I set the filter banks intended for blending such that the readout of the LVDT is subtracted from the readout of the geophone. The measurement must be done on a day when the micoseismic is high. See klog for details.
- In BS, Yasui-san and Hirata-san cleaned the BS.
- Satou-san made cable assemblies for the Traverser limit switches.
- Type-B/Bp/C: Test of traveser limit SW in PRM. FC on PR3. Health check for PRs.
(Date in Kamioka)
The week from 5/30
- Takahashi: 5/31-6/3
- Sato: 5/31-6/3
- Hirata: 5/30-6/3
The week from 6/6
- Takahashi: 6/7-10
- Sato: 6/7-10
- Hirata: 6/7-10