CRY+VIS Interface Meeting
Date: 2022/7/1 13:15-13:40
Participants: Takahashi, Hirata, Ikeda, Miyoki, Yokozawa, Ushiba, Akutsu, Kimura, Aso
- IY: To cooling.
- EY: Repair of the leak point. Health check and pump-down. Leak test in the next week.
Type-B: Recovery of the alignment after cleaning in SR3. Characterization of the OpLev in SR2. Installation of the MSBs in SR3 and SRM. Replacement of the mirror in SRM in the next week.
- Type-Bp: Investigation of the PR2 suspension. Calibration of the BF damper LVDT in PRM. Cable check in PR2, PR3, and PRM.
- Type-C: Health check should be scheduled.
- Replacement of flip cables: EXT and BF temp.
- TM height setting:
- Oplev: Wind shield for Type-Bp.
- Commissioning in air:
- Commissioning in vacuum:
- Acceptance check:
- PF actuator: At the in-vacuum commissioning.
- New vacuum pumps for V-chambers: When should we implement the ion pumps? It is better to do before cooling.
- Heater control: Pending.
- TMS: DN400 flange for the window in EYT.
Date: 2022/6/24 14:00-14:30
Participants: Takahashi, Fabian, Ushiba, Washimi, Aso, Tanaka, Sato, Hirata
- Monitored during the pump down in EY.
- In SR3, we removed the First Contact on Monday and released the suspension. Then AOS team installed the midsize baffle in SR3 and SRM.
- Yokozawa-san and Fabian measured the beam profile and power of the SR2 oplev.
- Investigated the suspension in PR2.
- Cable check in PR2/PR3/PRM.
- In PRM, we calibrated again the BF Damper vertical LVDTs by moving the BF with the SF keystone. The new values were written in the medm screen and accepted in the SDF.
- In PRM, We calibrated again the BF Damper horizontal LVDTs using the oplev and the design value of the position of the LVDTs. There is an apparent inconsistency with the sign and I need to double-check. I haven't written the new values in the medm screen yet.
- Type-B: Mirror replacement in SRM.
- Type-Bp: Health check.
- Assembly frame in SR booth
Disassembly of the assembly frame for Type-B was suggested to make working space. However, we don't need more space for the mirror replacement in SRM in the next week.
(Date in Kamioka)
The week from 7/4
- Takahashi: 7/5-8
- Hirata: 7/5-8
- Aso: 7/4-7
The week from 7/11