CRY+VIS Interface Meeting
Date: 2022/9/2 13:00-13:10
Participants: Takahashi, Sato, Ikeda, Hirata, Node, Akutsu, Aso
- Type-A: Offload of the F2/BF GAS in IY. Sensor correction.
- Type-B: Adjustment of the EQ stoppers in SRs. Cable check for the IM picomotor in BS. Taking pictures with the 360 camera. Setting of the dial gauges.
- Replacement of cables: EXT and EX remain.
- TM height setting:
- Oplev: Check of the oplev beam path in SR2/SRM/BS.
- Commissioning in air:
- Commissioning in vacuum:
Acceptance check: DropboxPaper
- New vacuum pumps:
- Heater control: Pending.
Date: 2022/9/2 14:00-14:15
Participants: Takahashi, Fabian, Aso, Washimi
- Offloaded the F2/BF GAS in IY.
- In BS, the IM picomotor cable was checked because pin 8 has a connection to ground. It was determined that the problem was deep within the chamber, and we cannot fix it from outside. The yaw picomotor should still be functional because such a pin is connected to ground at the driver.
- In SR suspensions, we withdrew security stop screws to allow larger motion of the whole suspension in the longitudinal direction by approximately 5 mm. Clearly, we didn't move the stop screws around the F1 filters.
- We installed dial gauges in all four Type-B chambers underneath the mushroom heads. The aim is to monitor the motion of the chamber when pump down happens.
- Yokozawa-san took pictures of the inside of the chambers with the 360 degrees (4pi sr) camera.
- It is planned to shift the OMMT2 suspension to Y+ by ~20cm for the mode matching.
- Type-B: Monitor of the evacuation.
- Type-Bp: Monitor of the evacuation.
(Date in Kamioka)
The week from 9/5
- Takahashi: 9/6-9
- Hirata: 9/5-9/9
The week from 9/12