CRY+VIS Interface Meeting
Date: 2022/9/16 13:00-13:15
Participants: Takahashi, Yokozawa, Miyoki, Aso, Akutsu, Ushiba, Ikeda, Node
- Type-A: Installation of the windshields in EY. Improvement of the controls.
- Type-B: Monitoring of the evacuation.
- Type-Bp: Recovery of the BF GAS in PR3. Monitoring of the evacuation. Centering of the oplev in PR2.
- Type-C: Health check of the IMMT suspensions. Shift of the OMMT2 suspension in the next week.
- Replacement of cables: EXT remains.
- TM height setting:
- Oplev: Windshield in PR2.
- Commissioning in air:
- Commissioning in vacuum: MICH and FPMI Lock.
Acceptance check: DropboxPaper
- Vacuum system: Pump down of the center area from 9/13. Large leak in PR3-PRM and SR3-SRM.
- Heater control: Pending.
Date: 2022/9/16 14:00-
Participants: Takahashi, Fabian, Ushiba, Tanaka, Miyoki, Washimi, Aso
- The effects due to walking around IXV area were investigated. The seismometer signal drifted by walking at the wall side near the seismometer.
- We monitored the IPs during air evacuation from the chambers.
- I calculated the values of the buoyancy effect.
- I moved all GAS filters and IPs close to their setpoints.
- The GAS filters were monitored during evacuation, although there were not compensated as often as IPs.
- Health checks of the IMMT suspensions are ongoing. DC gain of TFs in IMMT1 is larger than IMMT2 by 3-4dB.
- Type-B: Oplev work.
- Type-C: Shift of the OMMT2 suspension (depending on the GV status). Final check of the IMMT suspensions.
(Date in Kamioka)
The week from 9/19
- Takahashi: 9/20-22
- Aso: 9/20-22
- Fabian will be on holidays.
The week from 9/26