Workers: Furuta, Hayakawa, Morita, Awai, Yokogawa, Sugimoto, Akutsu and many helps.
- Accepted a BRT and two fixed stages at the entrance of Shin-Atotsu.
- Brought the BRT and a fixed stage to Yend via Mozumi entrance; left one stage in the center area.
Lesson: need to put some small suspensions into the delivery box in advance...
- One stage will be delivered to Xend in April after the cryopayload will be rolled into the EXC chamber.
- In case, left the stuffs for a day to avoid bedewing.
- Thanks to Awai-san, Sawada-san, Miyoki-san, the EYT booth got lights!
- Thanks to Kimura-san, the top lid of EYT was already opened! And the side flange was almost opened.
- Thanks to Mirapro, the chain block got an shade.
- Open both of the side flanges; 養生もすること。
- Measure the tilts of the base plate in EYT in several directions
- Locate the stage on the base plate within XXX tilts.
- Measure the height with a laser leveler?
- Locate the BRT on the stage base on XXX as references.
- Make GPT on the optical table
- Make a model to drive signals from the TMS
- Check the response of the TMS by swinging BS, PR2, PR3... etc... with commissioning people
- Wrenches! Small and big.
- Laser leveler. レーザー墨出器
- Extension cables for power supply 延長ケーブル
- Markers (black and white)