Workers: Akutsu, Yokogawa, Sugimoto
- Brought an extension cable drum to EYT. Connected to a wall outlet there, and the cable was lined via ceiling of the clean booth with help by Tanioka-kun.
- The drum was from the computer room in the tunnel; Miyakawa-san kindly allowed us to bring it.
- Brought many things from the AOS cabinet in the center
- a scissors, a cutter, a hex-wrench set, a combination wrench set
four clean slings (thanks to Hirata-san); need to take back to VIS
- Vectra alpha 10 (from the stock)
- Protected the side flanges with Nitto's white sheets and tapes.
- And with Seiden-F as well.
- Checked the tilt of the base plate in EYT
Within 0.4mm/m; see here.
- Hooked up a fixed stage from the wooden box...
- First we tried to sling outside of the stage with two sets of two combined slings, but seemed it was dangerous as the slings tended to get slide...
- Then tried three combined slings to hook each 120 deg angles and this worked well.
The chain block was bullshit; it is so dirty that my gloves got black after the work. Should be replaced with the one dedicated for clean use.
- Put the stage on the base plate; will be aligned later.
- Locate the stage on the base plate within XXX tilts.
- Measure the height with a laser leveler?
- Locate the BRT on the stage base on XXX as references.
- Make GPT on the optical table
- Make a model to drive signals from the TMS
- Check the response of the TMS by swinging BS, PR2, PR3... etc... with commissioning people
Four M10 eye bolts
- Markers (black and white)
- Four clean slings (from Hirata-san)