Workers: Yokogawa, Sugimoto, Akutsu
- Aligned green beam at the Yend coarsely.
- TCam for Yend did not work this morning, and Yokozawa-san fixed it.
- We tried to align it at the Yend but failed.
Reason 1: accessibility to the control system. we forgot to bring a PC connectable to the control system, so Yokogawa-kun used the one in the 2nd floor. We talked via SNS with me as he did not have his PHS, and I talked with Izumi-kun by my PHS at the same time in the Shotoku-Taishi way.
- Reason 2: low update speed of the TCam. We could see flashing of green light by our eyeballs but found ourselves need a TCam in the high frame rate.
- We returned to the control room, and asked Yokozawa-san to increase the updating speed temporally.
- Izumi-kun helped the align process.
- Measure the height with a laser leveler?
- Locate the BRT on the stage base on XXX as references.
- Make GPT on the optical table
- Make a model to drive signals from the TMS
- Check the response of the TMS by swinging BS, PR2, PR3... etc... with commissioning people
Four M10 eye bolts
M8 SDC bolts? to tighten the top plate to the stage body are shortened!
- Markers (black and white)
- Four clean slings (from Hirata-san)