Workers: Akutsu, Miyo, Hasegawa
- Brought a SUS table into the IYC clean booth; covered with aluminum foil.
- Brought a metal rack to stock parts.
- Brought two oplev viewport windows.
- Brought a set of oplev setup.
- Brought two hex wrench sets.
- Brought two wrenches for anchor bolts for oplev pylons.
Wanted cutters and scissors!!
- Wanted a clock to know the time easily.
Wanted/needed a fiber cleaner to connect oplev source parts; need to get back from Yend.
- Wanted M6 screw set.
Found water springs from anchor bolts for oplev pylons; need cares!
Checked the current status of the inside of the IYC chamber; need to confirm what are the scratch lines made by the measurement by the KEK team last week.
- Hirata-san and Simon took care of delivery of the WAB suspension; a transportation company 三村運送 picked up the stuff, and will be delivered tomorrow, if the weather allows it (will be heavy snow tomorrow.)
- Pick up a QPD board for the oplev!
- Accept the delivered WAB suspension.
- Check the temperature of the WAB suspension; when we don't feel bedewing, let's unpack it.
- Check small parts which Simon will bring with him.
- Prepare some measurement setup
- Check tilt of the basement optical table in the IYC chamber.
- Check heights of several points; need to have a laser leveler and a horizontal ruler with a tiltmeter.