Workers: Akutsu, Simon, Miyo, Hasegawa
- Set back the WAB suspension to its nominal position on the optical table in the chamber, and fixed with screws to the optical table.
- It was tricky to take out the misumi bars underneath the WAB suspension in the saving mode; some of the suspension's weight was still on one of the bars, so we loosened the screws again to lift slight up whole the WAB suspension and were able to take out the bar in the end.
- Thought the WAB suspension needed to go back to the SUS desk outside of the chamber, but we found it would be possible to do balancing of the suspension being in the chamber so far.
- Detached two damper plate suspensions. (Tricky again.)
Replaced the neodymium magnets on the damper plate to SmCo magnets. (Trick again)
Four neodymium cylindrical magnets for each iron plate; eight SmCo square magnets insted.
Probably needed to design a patterned template for aligning the magnets for the next time.
- Attached two damper plate suspensions. (Tricky again.)
Detached two triangle protectors; now the WAB is suspended; this is the first time to make a baffle suspended in KAGRA!
- Shook slightly the WAB by hands and checked how the damping would be... so far nice??
- Lined two cables with burndy connectors from the chamber (P22 and P23) to the outside of the clean booth along with the work above.
[Ongoing] Need cares of water springs from anchor bolts for oplev pylons.
[Ongoing] Need to confirm what are the scratch lines made by the measurement by the KEK team last week.
Set up oplev to check how the damping would be now after the replacement of the damping magnets.
- Check the reproducibility of the alignment of the suspension among several modes.
- Attach heater plates?
- Try to connect burndy pins to the heaters??
- Place burndy cables toward outside?
- Check heights of several points.
- Wash the coil in ethanol at Univ. of Toyama...?
Pick up OptoSigma parts sent to Akutsu.
- Pick up phosphor bronze wires sent to Akutsu.
- Take care of water spring??
Stages outside the chamber to ease wiping our legs.
Good rail(?) to move the WAB suspension in the cryostat in the main beam direction.
Chain block? to support the load in the chamber.
- Cutters and scissors!!
- A clock to know the time easily.
A fiber cleaner to connect oplev source parts; need to get back from Yend.
- M6 screw set.