Workers: Akutsu, Simon, Miyo, Hasegawa
- Attached the protectors again.
- Aattached again the oplev reflectors.
- Attached heaters.
Attached 4 out of 6 thermometers temporally (without the metal sheets!!!).
- Note: each thermometer has its own serial number to distinguish oneself from the others.
- Set up the oplev.
- For this purpose an oplev viewport was installed in -Y+X direction at the TM level (Hasegawa).
- Detached the protectors to see how the suspended WAB got tilted.
- Attached a heat link partly, after the protectors were attached again.
- Helped cabling to the digital system (Miyo).
[Ongoing] Need cares of water springs from anchor bolts for oplev pylons.
[Ongoing] Need to confirm what are the scratch lines made by the measurement by the KEK team last week.
- Learn how to attach pins to electric cables of the thermometers (AWG36).
Set up oplev to check how the damping would be now after the replacement of the damping magnets.
- Check the reproducibility of the alignment of the suspension among several modes.
- Try to connect burndy pins to the heaters??
- Check heights of several points.
- Wash the coil in ethanol at Univ. of Toyama...?
- Take care of water spring??
Stages outside the chamber to ease wiping our legs.
Good rail(?) to move the WAB suspension in the cryostat in the main beam direction.
Chain block? to support the load in the chamber.
- Cutters and scissors!!
- A clock to know the time easily.
A fiber cleaner to connect oplev source parts; need to get back from Yend.
- M6 screw set.