- Tanioka made several patch cables between Dsub and the signal distributor according to Miyo's suggestions.
- Akutsu collected unwashed parts to be used in vacuum, and washed them with ethanol in a supersonic bath at Univ. of Toyama; thanks to Yamamoto-san.
- The Coil, the PDs and the LEDs were also washed. (For LEDs, never use acetone!!! please read the manual.)
- The copper pipes were also washed.
[Ongoing] Need cares of water springs from anchor bolts for oplev pylons.
[Ongoing] Need to confirm what are the scratch lines made by the measurement by the KEK team last week.
- Complete the assembly of the PS heads with clean parts (or wash them after assembled)
- Calibrate the PS.
- Complete the calibration of the oplev; the arm length was reported by Simon, so....
- Check the balance of the suspended WAB with some wires and sensors are attached.
- Check how the damping would be now after the replacement of the damping magnets.
- Check the reproducibility of the alignment of the suspension among several modes.
- Prepare calibration of photosensors.
- Check heights of several points.
- Take care of water spring??
- A tweezer.
- Two burndy connectors, vacuum compatible.
- Chairs in the clean booth
- Cutters and scissors!!
Stages outside the chamber to ease wiping our legs.
Good rail(?) to move the WAB suspension in the cryostat in the main beam direction.
Chain block? to support the load in the chamber.
- A clock to know the time easily.
- M6 screw set.