Workers: Simon, Miyo
Continued to calibrate the photosensors; see here.
(maybe not)Issue: the bump at the left-hand side of the peak in the calibration factor is an issue, if we like to use the left side... anyway, let's use those at the right-hand side!
Issue: how should we connect the coil pins and the electric wires...?
[Ongoing] Need cares of water springs from anchor bolts for oplev pylons.
[Ongoing] Need to confirm what are the scratch lines made by the measurement by the KEK team last week.
- Calibrate the PS.
- Complete the calibration of the oplev; the arm length was reported by Simon, so....
- Check the balance of the suspended WAB with some wires and sensors are attached.
- Check how the damping would be now after the replacement of the damping magnets.
- Check the reproducibility of the alignment of the suspension among several modes.
- Prepare calibration of photosensors.
- Check heights of several points.
- Take care of water spring??
- Two burndy connectors, vacuum compatible.
Stages outside the chamber to ease wiping our legs.
Good rail(?) to move the WAB suspension in the cryostat in the main beam direction.
Chain block? to support the load in the chamber.
- A clock to know the time easily.
- M6 screw set.