Workers: Miyo, Akutsu
Connected an easy heat link from the top to the suspension structure; see here.
- Completed the setup.
Injected coil actuation in the several current amounts (actually voltage setups); reported later.
[Ongoing] Need cares of water springs from anchor bolts for oplev pylons.
[Ongoing] Need to confirm what are the scratch lines made by the measurement by the KEK team last week.
- Complete the PS calibration.
- Complete the calibration of the oplev; the arm length was reported by Simon, so....
- Complete the signal matrix.
- Check the balance of the suspended WAB with some wires and sensors are attached.
- Check how the damping would be now after the replacement of the damping magnets.
- Check the reproducibility of the alignment of the suspension among several modes.
- Check heights of several points.
- Take care of water spring??
- Two burndy connectors, vacuum compatible.
Stages outside the chamber to ease wiping our legs.
Good rail(?) to move the WAB suspension in the cryostat in the main beam direction.
Chain block? to support the load in the chamber.
- A clock to know the time easily.
- M6 screw set.