Workers: Miyo, Akutsu
In the morning (around 9:44 JST), set calibration factors to the oplev model based on the Miyo-kun's report on Feb 1 2018.
The method is reported here.
Pitch: (was) 1100 -> (is) 75.75
Yas: (was) 1000 -> (is) 83.33
TCam's illuminator seems to put spike noises every 10 minutes; see here.
- Actually Akutsu tried to take long-term spectra of the local sensors but some averaged results showed sudden wide-spectral bump and seemed spike noise.
- Are Asking CAL to reduce the illumination timing ratio.
IYC pumping down started by Kimura-san; see here
[Ongoing] Need cares of water springs from anchor bolts for oplev pylons.
[Ongoing] Need to confirm what are the scratch lines made by the measurement by the KEK team last week.
- Check the balance of the suspended WAB with some wires and sensors are attached.
- Check how the damping would be now after the replacement of the damping magnets.
- Check the reproducibility of the alignment of the suspension among several modes.
- Check heights of several points.
- Take care of water spring??
Good rail(?) to move the WAB suspension in the cryostat in the main beam direction.
Chain block? to support the load in the chamber.