Yokozawa-san changed the rate of the illumination lighting for the TCam (see here). Let'see.
Cabled from a gige camera, which Kokeyama-san has prepared, to about 100 m away by Miyo-kun and some students from Univ. of Toyama (I'm sorry but please list here)
[Ongoing] Need cares of water springs from anchor bolts for oplev pylons.
[Ongoing] Need to confirm what are the scratch lines made by the measurement by the KEK team last week.
- Check the balance of the suspended WAB with some wires and sensors are attached.
- Check how the damping would be now after the replacement of the damping magnets.
- Check the reproducibility of the alignment of the suspension among several modes.
- Check heights of several points.
- Take care of water spring??
Good rail(?) to move the WAB suspension in the cryostat in the main beam direction.
Chain block? to support the load in the chamber.